No products in the cart.
Boss DD 7 Digital Delay
The DD7 is next step in compact Delay. The DD-7 takes the best features from its predecessors and expands your creative potential.
1 in stockCompare
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
- Controls E.LEVEL, F.BACK, D.TIME, MODE
- Pedal switch Indicator
- CHECK (Used for indication of TEMPO, HOLD, and to check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT-A (MONO) jack, INPUT-B jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT-B jack, TEMPO/EXP jack
- AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Delay Time: 1 ms to 6400 ms* Values may vary according to the mode and connections.
- Maximum recording time: 40 sec (in Hold mode)
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 ohms or greater
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery, 9 V type (6F22/carbon, 6LR61/alkaline)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw: 55 mA (DC 9 V)
- * Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 1.5 hours, Alkaline: 6 hours. These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Mode Sticker, Application Sticker, Leaflets (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY”, “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Dry battery (9 V type, 6LR61) *1
- Options: AC adaptor (PSA-series), Footswitch: FS-5U, Expression pedal: Roland EV-5
- Size 73mm x 129mm x 59mm (2.875 x 5.125 x 2.375)
- Weight: .4Kg (1 pound)