No products in the cart.
Boss MD 500 Modulation
The Boss MD-500 Modulation delivers 28 different algorithms with intensive programming parameters, offering a broad sound palette to power your creative side.
1 in stockCompare
- Modes: 12 modes: CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, CLASSIC VIBE, VIBRATO, TREMOLO, DIMENSION, RING MOD, ROTARY, FILTER, SLICER, OVERTONE
- Controls: A switch, B switch, TAP/CTL switch, DOWN button, UP button, EXIT button, EDIT button, MODE knob, RATE/VALUE knob, DEPTH knob, E.LEVEL knob, PARAM 1 knob, PARAM 2 knob
- Display: Graphic LCD (128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- A/B Simul mode for using two patches at once, with your choice of series/parallel connection and mixed or split A/B output
- 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Selectable buffered-bypass or true-bypass operation
- MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices
- USB-MIDI for connecting to the MD-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW