No products in the cart.
Boss MO-2 Multi Overdrive Effects Pedal
The Boss MO-2 Multi Overdrive uses Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), by utilizing your guitars harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds.
2 in stockCompare
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, BALANCE knob, TONE knob, DETUNE knob, MODE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT-B jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22), AC adaptor (sold separately) * Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: Approx. 10 hours; Carbon: Approx. 3 hours (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Current Draw: 40 mA
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTE,” and “Information”), Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 3 in|