Boss RC 1 Loop Station
The RC-1 Loop Station is a single knob, straight-forward looper that is very easy to operate. Experience the fun of looping when you record, playback, overdub, and undo or redo loops using this compact BOSS stompbox.
2 in stockCompare
On the top panel, there is a new and innovative loop indicator, which consists of a 24-segment LED laid out in a circular pattern. You can quickly and easily determine the current status of the Rec/Overdub/Play modes. With a maximum 12 minutes of stereo recording time, the RC-1 is capable of capturing any extended performance that you can create or imagine! The stereo in/out jacks can be used with stereo effects and amplifiers. Additionally, they allow you to connect stereo instruments, such as synthesizers. Other convenient features include battery and AC power, as well as flexible external footswitching capabilities. The RC-1 is an especially great partner to start enjoying looping!
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 12 minutes
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob
- Indicators: CHECK indicator, LOOP indicator
- Connectors: INPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type, INPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type, STOP/UNDO jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC adaptor (sold separately), * Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw: 95 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.): Alkaline: Approx. 3 hours
- Accessories: Owner’s manual; Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 4 in|