Yamaha THR 10C Desktop Amp
The Yamaha THR10C is a new twist on the popular THR10. Using Yamahas’ Virtual Circuitry Modeling, they capture the response and dynamics you would equate to only the finest boutique tube amps. This is an unbelievable sound for such a portable unit!
1 in stockCompare
“I came in to check out guitars, but now I am checking out this amp!”
“That has unbelievable sound for it size!”
“That sounds better than my stage amp!”
- Amp Types: Deluxe, Class A, US Blues, Brit Blues, Mini, Bass, Acoustic*, Flat (*Mic simulation)
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Tape Echo, Echo/Reverb, Spring Reverb, Hall Reverb, The THR Editor (online) can also give you access to a Compressor and Noise Gate
- Chromatic Tuner: Yes
- Controller/Switch: Amp, Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble, Effect, Delay/Reverb, Guitar Output, USB/AUX Output, User Memory Switch (x 5), Tap/Tuner Switch
- Connections: Input (Standard Mono Phone), Phones (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX In (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 3.15” 8cm Full Range (x 2)
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source: AC Adaptor, EADP-38EB A or UIB345-1530 (Included)
- Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
- Dimensions: Width-14.17”(360mm), Height-7.22” (183.5mm), Depth-5.51” (140mm)
- Weight: 7 lbs 2.8kg
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Owner’s Manual, Cubase AI DVD-ROM
The THR Editor offers deep editing of amp and effect parameters using a computer. Additional in-depth controls include compressor and noise gate functions.
THR’s design provides stereo playback from your smartphone or other device through its AUX jack or direct from your computer via the USB connection.
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 8 in|