Yamaha THR 10X Extreme Desktop Amp
Yamaha has taken the popular THR10 and cranked it up for guitarists who want more gain, more distortion and the response of a high output stack. This amp delivers everything from classic rock to extreme metal.
2 in stockCompare
“I came in to check out guitars, but now I am checking out this amp!”
“That has unbelievable sound for it size!”
“That sounds better than my stage amp!”
- Amp Types: Power I, Power II, Brown I, Brown II, Southern HI, Clean, Bass, Flat
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Delay/Reverb, Spring Reverb, Hall Reverb, On the THr editor, you can also access: Compressor and Noise Gate
- Chromatic Tuner: Yes
- Hardware: Controller/Switch: Amp, Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble, Effect, Delay/Reverb, Guitar Output, USB/Aux Output, User Memory Switch x 5, Tap/Tuner Switch
- Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 3.2″” (8cm) Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source: AC Adaptor EADP-38EB A or UIB345-1530 (Included)
- Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
- Dimensions: 14 x 7 x 5.5″” (360 x 183.5 x 140mm)
- Weight: 6.2 lbs, (2.8kg)
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Owner’s Manual, Cubase AI DVD-ROM
The THR Editor offers deep editing of amp and effect parameters using a computer. Additional in-depth controls include compressor and noise gate functions.
THR’s design provides stereo playback from your smartphone or other device through its AUX jack or direct from your computer via the USB connection.
|Dimensions||18 × 8 × 8 in|